Now accepting applications!
- Implement behavior analytic procedures, such as discrete trial teaching, schedules of reinforcement, task analysis and other methods of applied behavior analysis, as directed by the Program Manager.
- Conduct specific interventions that are intended to increase communication, self-help, social and play skills.
- Increase familiarity and use of behavior analytic terminology
- Manage inappropriate behaviors that occur, as directed by the Program Manager.
- Implement behavior reduction procedures as described in clients’ Behavior Plan, and/or Quick Reference Guide.
- Keep clients engaged and motivated to learn.
- Accurately and objectively record daily information on client progress.
- Be receptive to and implement feedback and guidance provided regarding placement and procedures within the interventionist position.
- Be courteous & professional with colleagues, clients, families, and other professionals.
- Represent AHFA and its mission statement in a positive light.
- Be creative and persistent in providing natural learning opportunities.
- Facilitate interactions with peers when providing community support.
- Communicate confidentially and professionally with behavior analysts, teachers, parents, and staff.
- RBT certification preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in education, psychology, ABA, or related field
- Desire to be a part of a collaborative team of professionals with the drive to achieve positive outcomes
- Minimum of six months combined experience in Autism and/or other developmental disabilities
- Crisis intervention training preferred
- Ability to demonstrate excellent professional communication and customer service skills
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated to implement and learn more about Applied Behavior Analysis
- Be able to lift at least 50lbs. and participate in strenuous activity.
- Excellent time management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A high sense of urgency and multitasking skills
- Reliable transportation and current automobile insurance
Think you're a good fit? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your resume, cover letter, and mention that you are applying for the Interventionist position.